Monday, August 10, 2009

Stereotyped

Earl is stereotyped. Everything he did not do when I first got him, he now does. For example:

BABOON BUTT
He had it, but it has pretty much filled in with newly grown hair.

CHATTERING
Not often, only a couple times, but he has done it, and it is pretty funny.

COUNTERSURFING
He tries, but we are faster than he is in this endeavour.

ESCAPED TONGUE SYNDROME
Oh yeah.

FAWN
That's him!

GOTCHA DAY
June 13, 2009

HELICOPTERING
Not just when I come home... even when my wife comes home!

NITTING
He does this a lot! Especially when he and I are roughousing in the living room.

PLAY-BOW
When I come out of the house to play in the backyard after having my morning shower, Earl is all about the Play-Bow.

ROACHING
To the extreme.... sometimes it looks like Earl is a statue that has been upended.

ROO
When we try hard enough, we can get him going with this. The first time we did it... my wife had no idea what was happening and it was quite funny.

SCRITCH
Earl loves having his ears scratched. When we do it... he really pushes his whole head against your hand.

SPHINX
This is Earl's second favourite position, right after his "dead deer" pose.

ZOOMIES
These are part of our usual morning routine, two minutes of Zoomies and then our half hour walk.



1 comment: