Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back To Work!

My wife is away in Toronto for a week, so I have taken the opportunity of having no one home during the day to give me the kickstart needed to slowly re-introduce Earl back into the workplace.

The difference between our new routine and the routine we previously enjoyed is that now I let him eat his breakfast at home instead of at work. Probably a good idea anyway.

It is going to take a bit of adjusting to the new digs... previously I had my own little office (closet) but now I am sharing a "graphics department" which is also used as a thoroughfare for everyone going from the front office through to the press room (I work in a commercial print shop).

The first day, I only brought Earl in for a half day. Today was his first full day. He did well. We went for a walk at lunch at the marina for about 30 minutes before returning to work. It seems to be working out well.

The top picture is taken from my chair... this is the view Earl and I have of each other the entire day.

1 comment: