Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Weekend of Firsts!

FIRST FIRST
Friday morning, before I went to work with Earl, he did something new... he absconded with my lunch! Each morning I stand a few steps below Earl at the back door, getting my shoes on while he patiently waits. This time... with my lunch bag sitting on the stairs, I had to grab something from the basement... I returned just in time to see Earl merrily trotting through the kitchen and into the living room, carrying my lunch bag by its handle!

SECOND FIRST
Saturday evening we returned from being out for about 4 hours to find that Earl had marked some territory in one of our spare bedrooms. This was the first time it has happened that know of.

THIRD FIRST
Today the weather forecast was calling for rain, so although it was a beautiful morning for a walk (which we did after our sleep-in) we looked forward to the afternoon and the inclement weather. We weren't disappointed... we both donned our yellow slickers and drove over to the nearby park where of course we were the only ones out walking. We didnt stay out long, maybe 20 minutes, but it was fun. And probably funny if you were watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment